Calling all food bloggers with a Kiwi connection! I am honoured to host this month’s Sweet NZ (check out the roundup from when I hosted last year, here), a monthly blogging event created by Alessandra Zecchini. Last month was hosted by Frances from the Bake Club check out here round up here
Here’s how to enter:
- This event is open to all bloggers living in New Zealand (even if you are not a Kiwi), as well as all Kiwi bloggers living and blogging overseas.
- You can enter anything sweet: cakes, biscuits, slices, desserts, even drinks, and you may submit as many entries as you like, including old posts if you like.
- Your entry must contain the phrase Sweet New Zealand, the Sweet New Zealand badge (choose your own size), a link to the host, and to this post – so if you are submitting an older post remember to update it accordingly.
- Email your entry to email@example.com by 30 April 2014 with:
* name of recipe with the link to the post you’re contributing
* a photo from your post (not more than 250 kb if possible)
* your name, your blog name and a link to your blog
A roundup of all the entries (with links and photos) will be published at the end of April. Leave me a comment if you have any questions.
PS. Here’s something I made a while back for Sweet New Zealand :D Carrot Muffins